The service is offered to CAL Bank account holders to make regular periodic payments from their accounts into specified internal/external accounts.
- It can be set up for only account holders.
- It is mostly established on current accounts.
- For internal and external movement of funds.
- Transfers to external bank accounts attract a fee.
- It is established based on clients’ instruction.
- Transfer amounts are agreed by the client.
- No liability on the bank as a result of insufficient funds.
- Convenient arrangement to effect payments when it is due.
- Transfer within two CAL Bank accounts is free.
- Flexible to change payment dates and amount.
- Reliable payment channel.