The noble dream of every parent/guardian is to save towards their children/wards’ future financial security. However, uncertainties in life may prevent them from fulfilling this dream.
The CAL Child Protection Assurance is a unique policy clients can signed up attach to special savings accounts for minors. Example CAL KiddySave, CAL KiddySave Plus and CAL Teen Accounts.
What The Policy Cover
- Permanent disability of trustee (insured).
- Death of trustee (insured).
- Maximum Claim Amount: GH¢ 8,000
- Minimum Claim Amount: GH¢ 2,000.
Maximum claim amount for Trustees between 55-66 years is GH¢ 4,000.
- Affordable and flexible premiums.
- Pays compensation to the child/ward when the trustee suffers permanent disability.
- Pays compensation to the child/ward when the trustee suffers pass away.
- No medicals needed (just a declaration of good health form shall be filled).
- The child/ward is assured of future seed money for school fees/trade.
- ‘’Cash back’’ 10% of your premiums is paid after 5 years if no claim is made.
How To Sign Up
- Clients can visit any of our networked branches to sign up.
- Terms and conditions apply.