By law, all commercial premises constructed with brick, stone or cement blocks/concrete and being used as a shop must have a commercial insurance policy. The CAL Shop Owners policy indemnify the insured for loss or damage against unforeseen risks.
What The Policy Cover
- Liability to the public etc.
Items That Are Covered
- Office equipment.
- Raw materials.
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings.
- Plants and other equipment.
- Stocks-in-trade, goods, merchandise etc.
Cash-in-transit can be taken as an extension to the Shop Owners policy.
- Affordable and flexible premiums.
- Offers clients convenience to comply with the law.
- Available to non-account holders (terms & conditions apply).
- Pays medical expenses of third parties who suffer injury within your shop.
- Claims are conveniently paid through CAL Bank (when applicable).
- Claim shall be paid within 48 hours or not more than 7 working days (upon receipt of all relevant documents).
How To Sign Up
- Clients can visit any of our networked branches to sign up.
- Terms and conditions apply.