The CAL Personal Accident Insurance ensures that adequate compensation becomes payable
to the policy holder whenever he/she suffers any unforeseen accidental risks.
What The Policy Cover
- Accidental Injuries.
- Temporal disability.
- Permanent disability.
- Death of the policy holder/insured.
- Affordable and flexible premiums.
- Pays compensation for disablement.
- Provides compensation as a result of death.
- Claims may be paid conveniently through into CAL Bank.
- Available to both account holders and non-account holders.
- Settles medical expenses of the insured suffered through accidents.
- Pays agreed amount of up to 104 weeks as a result of temporal/total disability (employees who are unable to go to work).
- Claim shall be paid within 48 hours or not more than 7 working days (upon receipt of all relevant documents).
How To Sign Up
- Clients can visit any of our networked branches to sign up.
- Terms and conditions apply.