The CAL Fire and Allied Perils insurance covers the legal liabilities of the insured in respect of loss or damaged properties. It also addresses the client’s liability to third parties who visit the premise.
What The Policy Cover
- Riot and strike
- Bursting or overflowing of water tanks
What Items Can Be Covered
- Office Equipment
- Raw materials
- Furniture, fixtures and fittings
- Plants and equipment etc.
- Affordable and flexible premiums.
- Compensate clients for the cost of destroyed properties.
- Pays compensation on behalf of client for third party injuries/death.
- Access to discounts for risk mitigation. E.g. Availability of Fire Extinguishers etc.
- Claims are conveniently paid through CAL Bank (when applicable).
- Accessible by non-account holders (terms & conditions apply).
- Claim shall be paid within 48 hours or not more than 7 working days (upon receipt of all relevant documents).
How To Sign Up
- Clients can visit any of our networked branches to sign up.
- Terms and conditions apply.